Trả lời

Công cụ bài viết Kiểu hiển thị
Cũ 23-04-2022, 04:08 PM
qn8800x414 qn8800x414 đang online

Tham gia ngày: Nov 2021
Bài gửi: 18
Mặc định Taylor Swift inspired an entomologist to name a brand-new millipede

Hệ thống quảng cáo SangNhuong.com

Taylor Swift inspired an entomologist to call a brand-new millipede species after the megastar
Taylor Swift has plenty of Grammys and American Songs Awards, but this brand-new honor will certainly be a very first for the global pop star.
thor love and thunder blue hair girl

A recently discovered species of millipede was called after Swift, according to a research study released in the journal ZooKeys. It's called Nannaria swiftae, or Swift twisted-claw millipede.
Lead study writer Derek Hennen is a self-proclaimed Swiftie and wanted to honor the singer. He was a doctoral prospect at Virginia Tech in Blacksburg at the time of the research study.
"Her songs has actually obtained me through difficult times, and also it's kind of a wonderful little thank you I can provide for the joy her music has brought me," Hennen stated.
Hennen found the Appalachian millipede in Loss Creek Falls State Park in Spencer, Tennessee, the same state Swift transferred to as a teen to seek her vocal singing occupation.

taylor swift hurdle game
If Swift finds out about the naming, Hennen hopes she enjoys regarding it and also utilizes it as a possibility to get more information about the millipede.
Trả lời với trích dẫn

CHUYÊN MỤC ĐƯỢC TÀI TRỢ BỞI
Trả lời

Công cụ bài viết
Kiểu hiển thị

Quyền viết bài